Sunday, October 01, 2006

Edinburgh, Scotland (April 2006)

After my brief stay in Cardiff I got on a short flight to Edinburgh (I had considered the bus - you know, for the experience - but it was 2 hours on the plane vs. 12 on the bus, so timeliness won out!).

This was not my first visit to Scotland - I was there 3 years ago and Steph and I spent a couple of weeks driving and camping around this gorgeous country. And I have been back there on several occasions since I got here (Steph is living there now, so that was an excellent reason to get up there - I also spent some time there for work a couple of months ago) so I've got to know the place pretty well. Almost every visit there I've been blessed with some amazing weather (apparently an anomoly for that part of the world!).

These photos are from various visits to Scotland's capital over the last five months:









No comments: